Tuesday 22 May
Powered by Ajaxy
Nov 24, 2016 @ 22:37

Maynilad sets up Indonesian water services joint venture

 

Manuel Pangilinan-led Maynilad Water Services Inc. has entered into a partnership with PT Moya Indonesia to provide water and wastewater services in the Southeast Asian country.

The two companies shall form a joint venture company in Indonesia, tentatively named PT Water Tecnologia Indonesia, which will provide pipe network design and installation, non-revenue water and wastewater management.

PT Moya will own 51 percent of the joint venture company while Maynilad will own the remaining 49 percent.

The joint venture firm’s principal license and incorporation will be subject to the approval of the Investment Coordinating Board and the Ministry of Justice, respectively, of Indonesia.

Established in 2011, Moya Indonesia owns 95 percent of PT Moya Bekasi Jaya, PT Moya Tangerang, and PT Moya Makassar, each of which has a service concession arrangement with the Regional Drinking Water Company of Tirta Bhagasasi Bekasi Regency, Tirta Benteng Tangerang City and Tirta Dharma Makassar City, respectively, for the provision of bulk water to these areas.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Related Stories
Tycoon Manuel V. Pangilinan is shelling out P20 million to help athletes prepare to compete
Maynilad Water Services Inc., a unit of Metro Pacific Investments Corp., is spending P9 billion
Maynilad Water Services, Inc. is coordinating with its Singapore counsel to fend off the government’s
Maynilad Water Services Inc. is providing additional drinking fountains to LRT-1 stations.


 

Trending News

Recommended on sister sites

Copyright © 2018 Bilyonaryo - Latest news on the richest Filipinos and Family Business.