PH to get Japan funding for these 6 infra projects
The country will be counting on Japan’s expertise and surplus of funds.
The Philippines has identified six projects which will be supported by Official Development Assistance (ODA) from the Government of Japan, totaling P715 billion.
This is part of 13 big projects already approved by President Rodrigo Duterte.
“Japan is one of our long-time and most trusted development partners. We recognize its commitment to technical excellence in infrastructure,” Socioeconomic Planning Secretary Ernesto Pernia said during the 36th Joint Meeting of the Infrastructure Development and Economic Cooperation Committee of the Philippines and Japan.
- Cavite Industrial Area Flood Risk Management Project
- Arterial Road Bypass Project – Phase III
- Malolos-Clark Railway Project
- Philippine National Railways South Commuter Project
- Maritime Safety Capability Project II
- Metro Manila Subway Project