Friday 16 November
Powered by Ajaxy
Aug 28, 2018 @ 14:06

Singaporean fund buys 30% of ISM

 

Accion Common Development Fund SPC will acquire nearly a third of bilyonaryo Roberto V. Ongpin’s ISM Communications for P1.22 billion.

In a stock exchange filing, ISM said its executive committee approved the purchase by Accion of all of ISM’S 8412.94 million treasury shares at P1.45 per share.

Of the total purchase price of P1.22 billion, 25 percent is payable upon purchase while the remaining 75 percent shall be paid before the end of the year.

Accion is a special purpose company owned and managed by Accion

Management Pte. Ltd., a registered fund management company based in Singapore.

Please follow and like us:

Tags: , , , ,

Related Stories
The Sy family is in talks to acquire a third of Airspeed International Corp., an
Senator Juan Edgardo Angara haa been appointed to the board of directors of Alphaland Corp.,
#SepanxIsReal for the president of PhilWeb Corp.
Bilyonaryo Roberto V. Ongpin and Davao-based businessman Dennis Uy appear to be getting chummy.


 

Trending News

Recommended on sister sites

Copyright © 2018 Bilyonaryo - Latest news on the richest Filipinos and Family Business.