Business

Fire breaks out at GMA canteen

A fire broke out at the ground floor of the GMA Network complex in Quezon City, which houses its cafeteria.

A fire broke out at the ground floor of the GMA Network complex in Quezon City, which houses its cafeteria.

No casualties were reported.

In a statement, GMA sais the fire occuree Tuesday at around 11:25am.

“GMA employees were immediately evacuated to ensure their safety and are now going back to their respective offices to resume normal operations,” the broadcasting firm said.

Fire was declared out at 11:45 a.m.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.