COL traders had P8.973 billion worth of DITO’s shares as of December 2020. The third telco’s shares soared by 181 percent to P10.90 in 2020 from P3.88 in 2019.
DITO accounted for 9.25 percent of COL’s total stock holdings of P96.87 billion as of end-2020.
DITO was nearly double the second hottest stock among COL traders, Jollibee Foods Corp. of bilyonaryo Tony Tan Caktiong. COL investors held a total of P4.679 billion.
Last year’s top high-flier, MerryMart of bilyonaryo Injap Sia, made it to the top 10 stocks held by COL traders.
MM, which jumped 312 percent to P6.18 from its IPO price in June, had a total of P2.68 billion worth of shares in COL’s basket as of end-2020.
The Top 10 stocks in COL’s 2020 porfolio are:
1) DITO Telecommunity – P8.973 billion
2) Jollibee Foods Corp. – P4.679 billion
3) COL Financial – P4.329 billion
4) Metrobank – P3.199 billion
5) BDO – P3.03 billion
6) Metro Pacific Investments – P2.81 billion
7) PLDT – P2.72 billion
8) Ayala Land – P2.619 billion
9) Ayala Corp. – P2.466 billion
10) MerryMart – P2.68 billion