Age – 43
Source Of Wealth – fast food, self made
Residence – Philippines
Citizenship – Philippines
- Edgar Sia II is the chairman of DoubleDragon Properties, the real estate developer he and his partner Tony Tan Caktiong took public in 2014.
- The company has been developing commercial and residential properties and reportedly plans to build 100 malls by 2020.
- Sia took his grocery chain MerryMart public in June 2020.
- An aspiring architect, Sia dropped out of college to start Filipino fast-food label Mang Inasal.
- Sia sold a stake in Mang Inasal to Tan Caktiong in 2012.
*Bilyonaryo rankings based on Forbes.com real-time results as of January 14, 2021.