Mar 3, 2016 @ 14:12
Ph #11 $2.2 B (Net Worth) World #1057
Age – 68
Source Of Wealth – diversified
Residence – Manila, Philippines
Citizenship – Philippines
Marital Status – Widowed
Children – 3
- Teresita Sy-Coson is co-chairman of SM Investments, one of the country’s largest conglomerates started by her late father Henry Sy.
- She is the eldest child and first daughter of the group’s founder.
- Her SM experience spans retail merchandising, mall development, and banking.
- She also serves as the chairperson of BDO Unibank, a retail bank.
- Her husband was Chinese lumber tycoon Louis Coson who died of illness in 2003.
*Bilyonaryo rankings based on Forbes.com real-time results as of November 11 2019.
Please follow and like us: